IRC Law Library
1600 21st Street
Vero Beach, FL 32960
Send an Email
The Indian River County Law Library is located within the Main Library in Vero Beach on the 2nd floor. There are also law information terminals available at the Law Library's old location within the County Courthouse.
Our mission is to provide legal information services and materials that are responsive to the diverse needs of the community. This library strives to develop specialized collections and services to address the legal reference, research, educational, and community information needs of library patrons.
Our primary resources include (all kept current):
- Florida Statutes (and Annotations)
- Opinions of the Florida Attorney General
- Florida Administrative Code
- Southern Reporter
- Federal Statutes and Case Law
- Florida Bar Journal
- Access to law-related Internet sites
- Florida Digests
- Decennial and General Digests
- Federal Shepard's Citations
- Shepard's Florida Case Names Citator
- Shepard's Florida Citations
- Legal dictionaries
- Legal encyclopedias
Reference Services - The library staff is available to answer reference questions and assist in finding legal materials. Please remember, however, that we are not practicing attorneys and thus cannot provide legal advice of any kind.
Circulation Policies - Generally the law library's materials do not circulate with the exception of non-Florida materials which may be checked out by judges and local attorneys for the maximum of two days.