You may send an email to request materials which you think the library should purchase.
Guidelines and Information Concerning Requests
- Do not send requests for newly published fiction and/or bestsellers as they are automatically ordered.
- This is NOT a reserve form.
- You will be notified by email if this material is purchased. To place a reserve on this title after it is processsed, stop at the circulation desk or use the library's online catalog.
- If this title is not purchased, we will interlibrary loan it for you.
- Please be sure to include the title, author, subject matter, copyright date and format (book, video, CD, DVD, etc).
Please make sure you include your contact information (email or phone) so that library staff can contact you.
When you click on the link below you will be asked to login with your library card number and password. This is the same password you use for renewals and reserving items.
Click here to login and send an email to the library staff